Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Results For NFL Week 14 2013

What an amazing weekend of football.

I thought it was awesome that a touchdown dance involved making a a snow angel (or at least an attempt because his teammates where standing over him) and a guy that got tackled was lost from view because he was buried in snow.

I must confess though, I love to watch those games being played in the cold and snow from the comforts of my living room lol

Of course, I always enjoy the games more when my picks are winning lol

for the week I was 12-4   75%

for the season I am now 131-76-1   62.98%

According to Pickwatch - John Halpin of Fox is 68.59% for the year
I'm not sure how they did their percentage and haven't taken the time to look through all their data. But they have a lot of experts on their site and some are doing pretty well.

Nate Davis of USA Today is at 66.49% for the year.
A friend of mine said he looked up the stats for Mr. Davis for previous years.
From 2005-2012 (according to my friend) he is
1360-686-2 which is 66.40% by my calculations.

I will try to find some time to do some research on these guys soon and give you an update.



No comments:

Post a Comment