Thursday, December 26, 2013

Results For NFL Week 16 2013

I ended up 8-8 this week
Which brings my season to 149-90-1 which is 62.08%
Not good but not just horrible either.

I don't like to lose and I do get defensive and self justify a lot ...

I had both NE and Phi on my written sheet during the week but changed both before posting the official picks.
I sure would like to have those picks back
10-6 62.50% is so much better lol

that added to the 2 picks in week 1 that I mis-posted would give this an entirely different feel
153-86-1 which is 63.75%

But I can't so my record is what it is.

I have 1 last regular season week to go.
The last week of the season is always the most difficult.
You don't always know who is going to play their starters and who is going to rest them. Which teams will give it all they have and which teams will mail it in.

Still plenty on the line this week and I am looking forward to trying to catch all the games. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment